Mornington Basketball is hosting a free information session on Monday 12th August 2019 from 7.30 – 8.15pm with Murray Thompson, Physiotherapist at Beluera Health Solutions.
Murray has offered to visit Mornington Basketball due to the high volume of players diagnosed with Severs, ankle injuries and foot injuries.
Topics to be covered include:
• Footwear choices: the ideal shoe and why;
• Typical injuries: Foot/ ankle/ knee;
• Overuse patterns: Foot ankle and shin;
• Early management of injury: When to seek help;
• Training overload: Recognising stress;
• Growth patterns: signs and symptoms;
• Prevention is the best medicine;
• Complimentary exercise: What other sports and exercise will help my sport.
Registrations via: https://form.jotform.co/92059354319865
Registration Close 08/08/2019
Please note you will be contacted by email@example.com confirming your attendance.
This must be confirmed by 5:00pm on Friday 09/08/2019